Friday, April 07, 2006

Welcome to My New Garden Blog

Hi.

I'm Larry Sombke, host of Northeast Public Radio's "Gardening with Larry Sombke" heard every other Thursday at 2:00 p.m. on Vox Pop with Susan Arbetter. If you are anywhere within a couple hundred miles of Albany, NY you can hear us at 90.3 FM.

If you are too far away to pick up our signal, you can grab a podcast of the show at http://www.wamc.org/voxpop.html

I have my own Web site www.beautifuleasygardens.com where I have posted tons of great information about gardening and lawn care, but I really wanted the immediate information flow of a blog so I could bang out good garden information at the drop of a hat.

If you have comments or questions about my blog or about gardening in general, contact me at my Web site.

Stay tuned and happy gardening!

2 comments:

slinkdogg said...

Hi larry, love the show and am looking so forward to this blog as well as your book if I win a copy...keep up the great work...mark

thosit said...

More hints d0r74i7o82 louis vuitton replica joy replica bags review m4q03n6b71 replica bags philippines greenhills try this website g5w65i8v68 replica bags vancouver replica bags uk hop over to here g7u74g8w16 replica bags by joy