Monday, March 29, 2010

Hudson Valley Seed Library

Hudson Valley Seed Library is a small home grown seed company that features New York heirloom and home garden varieties that do well in the Northeast. Some of the seeds are available nowhere else including Hank's X-tra Special Baking Bean from Ghent, NY. Their online catalogue contains more than 100 varieties. I met their founder Ken Greene at his booth at the Capital District Flower show last Friday after I gave a speech there. Not only do they have a wonderful selection of seeds, they have the most beautiful seed packet art I have ever seen. I bought packets of Spotted Trout Lettuce, Costata Romanesca Zucchini and New Yorker Tomato.





3 comments:

academic said...

Interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you.
Organic Gardens

Anonymous said...

What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered
It positively helpful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute
& aid different customers like its aided me. Good job.


Here is my blog post: roofing contractors Evansville

sothosh said...

his explanation have a peek here have a peek at this site replica gucci reference bags replica ysl